Freitag, 27. November 2009

Come back, summer feeling!


(mixologies.livejournal.com)
So, folks. It's pretty boring sitting at home, and I can't go out or anything since I have flu, probably swine flu. Ha, I remember, like 2 months ago everybody was crazy about swine flu and in the news they said like 'one person in Germany down with swine flu' and now they don't even test you. the doctor just said: 'Yeah, probably, so many people have it now...'

Well, whatever. So I decided to blog something. Sorry, I've been a bad blogger lately.

"List 7 songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your spring. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs."

Secret- The Pierces
It's probably one of the cutest song ever

Country Boy- Florence e Florentino
Just imagine being somewhere in California, lying in the warm sand and eating lots of ice-cream. I don't think I feel sick anymore. I'm also in love with 'I see birdies' by them.

The Escapologist- Sugarplum Fairy
Yes, this one might be old. But, you can sing along anytime and it's so much fun to dance around to.

Bright Lights- Placebo
The new version (Bright Lights in black holes) is amazing. Just listened to it today for the first time, and it's so much better than the album version. So ....clear.

Oh Mighty Engine - Neil Halstead
Two words: Chill. out.

I like the way you move- Bodyrockers
This is a soundtrack of a video I saw lately on youtube, and the song gets better and better with each listen. I actually don't listen that uch to such electronic stuff, but this is good. Really.

Liebestraum No.3- Franz Liszt
I have to do a presentation based on this song for the music lesson, so I'm listening to it very often right now and I even start enjoying it :D

Keine Kommentare: