Samstag, 23. Januar 2010

LaW presents: Abeey Lee Kershaw



Australian Vogue in HD from Greg Kadel Studios on Vimeo.Together with Catherine McNeil







1. Terry Richardson Photography, 2. Vogue Nippon Cover, 3. Muse ed(?), 4. Muse cover, 5. Editorial in Vogue (see video above), 6.meiselpic by Steven Meisel

On the street/backstage/etc.:

Style:



"Not without my headphones"


Backstage &Party:



Oh-oh. Just look into these mesmerizing eyes :D
I promised to do a Law presents: Abbey Lee. I promised that a long while ago and now I did. While doing a photo/vid/etc. research I noticed that Abbey is actually even more stunning than I thought. Meanly because of the eyes, which are so aborably dreamy and blue, but also because of her whole attitude. She looks very innocent until you notice her piercing...;)

pictures: tFs, thecobrasnake, terrysdiary

Keine Kommentare: