Sonntag, 12. September 2010

Things on my mind

Look at this girl:


Helloo? How can you be so gorgeous and fresh and everything? And how can you make clothers look THIS good? And I don't know who she is. Do you?

 Another girl to look at:

                                                                                                                                                                                                                            via yeahabbeybaby.tumblr
Huch, Abbey? Went platinum? 
 *           *           * 
 
  So, here in our little German town school starts again tomorrow. It's such a shame. In the last days you realize how GREAT holidays actually are and that you never ever want to go back to school. Or at least, I realized that.

But: There are also good things in a new school year like buying new school stuff, get a new agenda, and and and...basically it's a new start and I like new starts. And I'm really looking forward to "school shopping"
 
Anyway, so next school year starts tomorrow and everything's going to be different.

PS: Thank you for the advice on the shoes. I ordered the lace up pair, finally. I'm going to show you them as soon as they arrive, which is probably in a week :)

Keine Kommentare: