Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2009

Wish outfit of today

I really, really, really need this! ♥

Dsquared² fall 2009 ready-to-wear.style.com

I don't know why, but  I think this is perfection! The Starbucks coffee. The purple big hat. The leggings. The belt. The blazer. Well, everything in this is awesome, except of the shoes. They fit perfectly-no doubt-but I'm not that into the leopart pattern. I would have prefered these: 

Ihatemondays 

So, besides guess I need this


Missoni Cashmere leggings                    Lela Rose Cashmere Short Cardigan





H&M Purple Hat                       Yves Saint Laurent Wool blazer

+a boho jeans mini

+a simple white bouse
+jewellery from www.jewelberry.de 

Well, that's all folks. I didn't even spend more than 2.500€ on all this stuff  *daydreams* (well, actually I really didn't since I only posted it :)

Keine Kommentare: